Australia 2024 - Updatdd
Leave Email to Recieve Sign Up Info
What To Expect After The Pranic Living Retreat?
On average participants reduce their caloric intake by 80%. Some more and some less, depending on the personal decision of the individual.
A cessation of the feeling of hunger or thirst. If hunger does arise, then it is an indication that a negative emotion may be the cause and so helps it to be identified and resolved.
Participant receive the gift of independence – Being independent of food is one of the main reasons people decide to go through the process.
The process itself returns its investment after just a few weeks or months. After that time your food expense savings become huge. And of course these savings continue as food bills become insignificant, leaving more money available for amazing experiences, securing a home etc.
On average the participant will sleep around two thirds of their previous sleeping time leaving more quality time that may previously have been lacking in their life. On average each participant has 4 to 5 hours free every day. The combination of less sleep and time on food related issues such as shopping, cooking, washing dishes etc’. means these hours can be used to do whatever you like… Work, meditate, yoga… Who can say no to more free time?
After the body cleanse itself, for the first time, after a lifetime of toxic build-up, there is a feeling of lightness and clarity of thought. The opposite is true when just after lunchtime it is very hard for most people to focus. When we allow the body to stay clean for a prolonged period of time, thoughts become clear and a feeling of connection and awareness becomes powerful. The clean Consciousness helps the heart to expand.
Some of the participants go through different physical healing during the process. However, It is highly individual.
And extra cold heat resistance (happens to some of the participants) – all the energy that was once used by the body to digest is now utilized elsewhere.
The Process has been formulated in such a way that it takes each participant through interesting and powerful inner processes designed to highlight and break/eliminate any personal limitations. The participant finds out that he has a very strong inner strength and lots of positive qualities. This helps them to break any social paradigms and become extremely confident in their inner mastery.
May 2024 (20-28)
Affectionately known as ‘Wilton’, the Illawarra Brahma Kumaris Retreat Centre, when purchased in 1999, was in great need of refurbishment. With immense love, determination, and the vision of many over the years, the Centre now shines like a jewel in the crown of The Brahma Kumaris in Australia.
The gardens are a much loved feature of Wilton, and during every retreat the veggie garden, orchard and grounds are enjoyed by all who come.
Please arrive at the retreat center by noon (12:00pm local time). The first meeting starts at 14:00. We end the retreat at 14:00 on the last day. If you wish to come a day early or wish to stay longer, please let us know in advance.
Closes Airport & Transportation options
Sydney International Airport.
Travel time to Retreat
Brahma Kumaris Illawarra
150 Macarthur Drive, Wilton, NSW 2571
02 4630 8124
One hour south of Sydney, the Centre is accessible by car and train. Picton railway station is 20 minutes away by car or taxi.
Event Coordinator Contact
Daily Schedule (Example)
Gradual Fasting Schedule
On the first day of the Process we only eat fruits.
On the second just drink juice.
The third day we only drink water.
Then we do 3.5 days of dry fasting.
For the last days we only drink diluted juices.
Sign me up
Pricing \ Packages
Single Room Upgrade 450 AUD
Upgrade to single room.
1+1 (Friend or partner) -600 AUD
Total 600 AUD discount (300 AUD each).
Returning Participant Discout -600 AUD
A discount for any returning participant from Ray's previous events.
6 Week Integration 450 AUD
Post process online Integration 6 weeks 1.5 hr group sessions (minimum 4 people required))
Deposits are non-refundable but transferable to any other future event that ray will hold.
Meet Your Mentor - Ray Maor
Watch Ray Win 100,000$ To Prove His Teachings
How To Prepare Yourself For The Process?
- 1. There is no need to over-think or over-prepare the process. Just be excited and stay in the present moment!
2. Once your mind is set to do it, you will feel some changes in your life begin to happen immediately. Many of those that sign up immediately feel a change in their relationship with food.
- 3. Ray recommends reading more about other breatharians so your sub-conscious will start accepting the idea and your belief system will begin to shift.
4. You can download Ray’s book for free here.
- 5. You can begin practicing by doing short water fasts (24 hour). This is more of a mental & social preparation as you will see that it will become easier for you now that you are in tune with it.
You will see that it will be more about how your respond to friends, colleagues and other people when you tell them we are fasting and building the habit of saying “No” to food occasionally.
- 6. Start paying more attention and become aware of the the balance of our 4 body systems: physical, emotional, spiritual and mental. We will be working on balancing all four.
- 7. Ray recommends that you do not start talking about it with everyone, as some people are simply not ready to handle the concept and can project their own fears and limiting beliefs onto you quite heavily. We have 2 unique workshops about integration just for that.
- 8. A week before the Process the participants are asked to begin a raw food diet, this helps during the deep detox process.
- 9. You will receive a detailed list of recommendations and preparations a month before the process.
1. Do you really not eat and drink? 1:47
2. Ray, what is your definition of Pranic Living? 8:14
3. What are the main benefits of living this way? 10:28
4. Is there a scientific explanation for Breatharianism? 17:05
5. So why do people actually die of starvation then? 27:46
6. If a person stops eating, does the digestive system start degenerating? 33:00
7. What does it take to become a breatharian? Is this for everyone? 36:49
8. Who cannot be a breatharian? 40:11
9. What does Pranic living have to do with the level of consciousness development? 41:52
10. When and how did this practice arrive to western society? 45:35