Pranic Living Global Gathering – Spain – Oct 2017
October 13 - 15, 2017
Join the launch of our Pranic Living Movement for a taste and understanding of Pranic Living, amazing mindfulness and consciousness work with our already established Global Lightworker Family.
Taught by Pranic living master Ray Maor
Ray discovered the Pranic Living lifestyle in the year 2012 and jumped right in. Since then, Ray is considered to be an inspirational guide and a representative of this lifestyle in the western world.
Recognizing the difficulties this style of living carries in the West, Ray has created an easier transformation process in order to bring the experience of Pranic Living to modern societies.
As we already know Ray’s followers are an amazing bunch of light workers! The job of the light worker is to be himself / herself as much as possible in order to allow Gaia to breathe in her light and we, at the same time, set an example for others.
If you have already been to one of Ray’s workshops, you will already know the type of people who are attracted to it. If not – you will discover this soon! Come and meet the global light family.
ABOUT THE GATHERING
- A “Reset” of Our Body – For previous participants in the Pranic initiations this will be a good time to remember the higher vibration you get when only consuming liquids. For others – a great opportunity for a juice detox.
- Daily Routine – In the few days we are there we will have morning energy work exercises and guided meditations. Each day (see full schedule) we will have interesting activities and workshops. Most of them created by Ray specifically for the purpose of this gathering.
- Amazing Light Workers – As we already know Ray’s followers are an amazing bunch of light workers. The job of the light workers is to be themselves as much as possible in order to allow Gaia to breath in his light and get him \ her to set an example for others. If you have already been to one of Ray’s workshops you already know the type of people that are attracted to it, if not – you will soon discover! Come and meet the global light family.
- Amazing Location in Nature – Ray has asked us to find a place that will be extra comfortable and still be surrounded by beautiful inspiring nature and that is exactly what we have found!
Falun Dafa – Is an advanced practice of a Buddha school in self-cultivation. It is a discipline in which “assimilation to the highest qualities of the universe—Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance — is the foundation of the practice.
Guided Meditations – Several guided meditations to increase the flow of energy to the body, activate the pineal gland and enhance mindfulness.
Mindfulness and consciousness expanding methods – guided meditations and visualizations for personal transformation while expanding the heart chakra.
Spirituality in the materialistic world – learn how to integrate your spiritual development with your daily experience at work and with the mainstream. Learn what stops the spiritual advocates from gaining more abundance and money flow in their lives.
- Games of Unity – Insights of our place within a group, our leadership roles in the coming global change and how to expand the light within.
Want to meet your Global Family and Work on All Four Bodies?
When: 13th – 15th of October 2017
Where: Ecohotel Puerto de Ojen
Address: Paseo del Ojén, 29610, Málaga, Spain
Phone: +34 952 11 33 86
- Take the bus from the Malaga airport to Marbella Bus Station, then a taxi to the Puerta de Ojen EcoHotel.
- Malaga – Ojen via train
- Marbella Taxis
Taxi Marbellas 24horas
+34 636 63 43 48
+34 636 63 43 48
If you have any questions about this workshop, please contact the event organizer:
Lesley +34 611 267 155
Alan +34 611 267 130
A double room costs 68 euros per night, which you can take by yourself or shared.
All hotel reservations are done via Lesley \ Alan ([email protected])
|Registration Only||190 €|
|Single Ticket + Shared Room||258 €|
|Single Ticket + Private Room||326 €|
|Two Tickets + Double Room||428 €|
- Prices listed in EURO
- Prices don’t include transportation or external activities.
- Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your registration up to three weeks in advance for a 50% refund of the registration fee, after that your room will already be paid for and there won’t be a refund.