Poland 2020 - Low Budget Application
Low Budget Application for workshop - June 2020, Poland
The low budget program allows a maximum of two (2) applicants to join Ray’s events at cost. Applicants must demonstrate their need of financial assistance at least four (4) months prior to the event they are applying for.
THIS APPLICATION PROCESS CLOSES with Early Bird on 31st January 2020 (if not filled before)
How to make sure you get in?
- Fill out our health questionnaire so we can see whether you are eligible / fit, please.
- We recommend that you transfer the EUR100 deposit now to show your commitment and serious intention to attend the process
- We suggest that you should start manifesting financial resources come your way to be able to afford the reduced price offered – Take action now! Start saving every week! Every small bit adds up and helps!!! Please know that we do not offer any payment plans and if you are committed and meant to be at the event, you will manifest the money you need, especially for the LB price!
- You will be asked to assist Retreat Coordinator with some minor tasks they may need help with. They will delegate various duties to you. Stay in touch with them once your participation is confirmed.
- Stay positive – if you do not get into the LB program but you think you can manage and there is enough time to save up for our Early Bird price, make sure you transfer EUR500 to guarantee your spot.
Our Low Budget Application Rules:
We acknowledge life changes all the time and thus we offer this amazing opportunity to attend our retreats for those who cannot presently afford the full price.
- Please do not apply if you know that you are not be able to gather/save sufficient amount of funds on time for the low budget price – let’s say if you can’t afford 2/3 of the regular price, we suspect you may not be able to participate at cost, either.
- Low Budget (LB) participation is not free – we still ask you to cover all of our costs.
- The low budget program allows a maximum of two (2) applicants to join Ray’s events at cost.
- Applicants must demonstrate their need for financial assistance at least four (4) months prior to the event they are applying for.
- LB applicants will be helping with a few small tasks during the retreat.
- Only applications that are fully completed are reviewed. We will not request additional clarification. Please ensure you have told us all you need us to know prior to your submission.
- Applications are individual. No couple or group applications. Feel free to reference each other in your applications if you wish.
- You must not submit an application on someone else’s behalf unless the applicant has a disability that prevents them from submitting it themselves.
- You must use your legal name on your application.
- Registrations allowed through the Low Budget Program are completely non-transferrable.
- You will be notified by our staff ONLY if your application is approved. Please do not contact us looking for updates on your applications status as that will disqualify you from the selection automatically.
- If approved for an interview, you will be asked to provide proof of your income and expenses; applicants who cannot provide documentation will not be considered.