USA – May 2018
JOIN THE PRANIC LIVING MOVEMENT
The 10 day process is a unique experience that will bring you the highest degree of detoxification, anti-aging, maximum health benefits, and lots of free time.
Opening your pranic engine will activate your energy centers, increase your happiness & awareness and so much more!
Full Details, Prices, Schedule & Testimonials Below!
Taught by Pranic Living master Ray Maor
Ray discovered the Breatharian lifestyle in the year 2012 and jumped right in. Since then Ray is considered to be an inspirational guide and a representative of this lifestyle in the western world.
Recognizing the difficulties this lifestyle carries in the west, Ray has created the 10 day process in order to bring the experience of breatharianism to modern societies. He is the primary guide for every initiation workshop.
Would you like to be FREE of the dependency of food cravings and hunger?
How about freedom from worrying about your health and what is “good for you” as the experts keep changing their minds?
Would you like to KNOW that your body is functioning at its maximum potential? Or be the perfect size and weight as you were designed to be originally?
What the 10 day Process offers
Get more ENERGY and VITALITY, restful sleep and more time!
Live much longer (Life extension)
KNOW that you can experience whatever is calling you without the fear of getting it wrong!
KNOW you can achieve freedom in anything you set your mind to.
INQUIRIES & REGISTRATION
(Before Feb. 15th, 2018)
|Two Participants||$2,340 per person
(deducted from price)
I AM INTERESTED
ABOUT THE INITIATION PROCESS
- Leave the process to the process (*You know what I mean…). No need to over think it, just be excited and stay in the present moment. Once you really decide to do it, you might feel some changes in your life begin to happen.
- Read & learn about other breatharians so your sub-conscious will get in the habit and the belief system will begin to shift
- You can begin practicing a little by a weekly water fast – this is more of a mental & social preparation as you will see that it will become real easy for you. It is mostly to how we respond to our friend, colleagues and other people when we tell them we are fasting and building cooping mechanisms to saying no occasionally.
- Start being more aware of the 4 body system and the balance. Physical, emotional, spiritual and mental. We will be working on balancing all four.
- Personal suggestion – don’t start talking about it with everyone, as some people are simply not yet ready to handle it. We have 2 unique workshops about integration just for that.
Every morning we meet for a short and easy physical exercise using ancient routines followed by specific breathing exercises and a guided meditation. These are all chosen for their special ability to support and strengthen the mind, body and spirit through the process and post process.
During noon time we have different workshops.
Every afternoon the group meets once again for breathing exercises and guided meditations.
In between workshops/sessions there remains a lot of free time to allow the participants to experience and understand the evolving Self through this very special spiritual process.
Every night there is a sharing circle and some nights we have other group activities, workshops / classes / films.
There will be one day of Vipassana and you will learn a unique Karma Cleansing Exercise.
- Manifestation workshop (two parts) – for more details view this video from Ray’s lecture in Norway
- Basic channeling workshop
- A single day of Vipassana
- Unique Karmatic cleansing exercise
- Pranic energy workshop
- Integration with the outside world (two parts) – helps the participants understand how to explain himself and how to integrate the outside world with his new deeper truth.View the complete from another process online here.
The monitored gradual fast is as follows
A week before the Process the participants are asked to begin a raw food diet, this helps during the deep detox process.
On the first day of the Process we only eat fruits.
On the second day just drink juice.
The third day we only drink water.
Then we go on almost 4 days of dry fasting.
For the last days we only drink diluted juices.
Have no fear with regards to the dry fasting. Even though it is completely normal to have some fear, please understand that this is because we have been conditioned to believe that we cannot live without water for more than 3 days. There are very logical reasons for the 4 days of dry fasting, which will be fully explained during the Process. It is generally a very happy surprise when participants find it easier than they initially expected.
- Caloric intake – On average participants reduce their caloric intake by 80%. Some more and some less, depending on the personal decision of the individual.
- Freedom – Participant receive the gift of independence – Being independent of food is one of the main reasons people decide to go through the process.
- Save money – The process itself returns its investment after just a few weeks or months. After that time your food expense savings become huge. And of course these savings continue as food bills become insignificant, leaving more money available for amazing experiences, securing a home etc.
- Reduce sleeping time – On average the participant will sleep around two thirds of their previous sleeping time leaving more quality time that may previously have been lacking in their life. On average each participant has 4 to 5 hours free every day. The combination of less sleep and time on food related issues such as shopping, cooking, washing dishes etc’. means these hours can be used to do whatever you like… Work, meditate, yoga… Who can say no to more free time?
- Clarity of thought and happiness – After the body cleanse itself, for the first time, after a lifetime of toxic build-up, there is a feeling of lightness and clarity of thought. The opposite is true when just after lunchtime it is very hard for most people to focus. When we allow the body to stay clean for a prolonged period of time, thoughts become clear and a feeling of connection and awareness becomes powerful. The clean Consciousness helps the heart to expand.
- Physical healing – Some of the participants go through different physical healing during the process. However, It is highly individual.
- More stamina, more energy, extra cold heat resistance (happens to some of the participants) – all the energy that was once used by the body to digest is now utilized elsewhere.
- More confidence – The Process has been formulated in such a way that it takes each participant through interesting and powerful inner processes designed to highlight and break/eliminate any personal limitations. The participant finds out that he has a very strong inner strength and lots of positive qualities. This helps them to break any social paradigms and become extremely confident in their inner mastery.
- A cessation of the feeling of hunger or thirst. If hunger does arise, then it is an indication that a negative emotion may be the cause and so helps it to be identified and resolved.
- An ideal body weight – after the process those that persist reach an ideal body weight.
Arabella Hotel is nestled amongst Sedona’s amazing Red Rock monoliths where adventure awaits and you decide where life will take you. Tucked within eight acres of scenic Sedona and our own high-desert gardens, we are ideally located in Sedona’s Gallery Row.
725 Highway 179, Sedona, AZ 86336
Additional Info: www.visitsedona.com
When: 20th – 28th of May 2018
Nearby airports and other transport options – Click here
Please arrive at Arabella Hotel by noon (12:00pm) local time. The first meeting begins at 14:00 on the 20th.
We end the retreat at 14:00 on the 28th. If you wish to come a day early or wish to stay longer, please let us know in advance.
Pool, public courtyard patio with firepit, breathtaking views of the rocks. To help you start your day right, we offer a state of the art fitness center.
Outdoor adventure is always at your doorstep with inspirational vistas, miles of hiking and biking trails, archaeological wonders and endless recreational choices.
Complimentary signature red bikes provided by the hotel.
Event Contact Info
If you have any questions about this workshop, please contact the event organizer:
Sharon +1 (973) 865-1976