Spain 2024 (Europeans)
- Experience Dry fasting under friendly supervision
- Freedom from all dependencies including food
- Maximize body potential while detoxing all that’s not needed anymore
- Boosted and Expanded awareness
- Increased level of Energy and Vitality
- Blissful sleep and feeling of freshness after waking up
- Engage your manifestation muscle and learning how to use it in your favor
- Experience true Mind Over Matter
The ONLY European Event until 2025!
You heard the calling and want to learn more about this unique workshop?
Secure Your Limited Spot Now
How To Prepare Yourself For The Process?
- 1. There is no need to over-think or over-prepare the process. Just be excited and stay in the present moment!
2. Once your mind is set to do it, you will feel some changes in your life begin to happen immediately. Many of those that sign up immediately feel a change in their relationship with food.
- 3. Ray recommends reading more about other breatharians so your sub-conscious will start accepting the idea and your belief system will begin to shift.
4. You can download Ray’s book for free here.
- 5. You can begin practicing by doing short water fasts (24 hour). This is more of a mental & social preparation as you will see that it will become easier for you now that you are in tune with it.
You will see that it will be more about how your respond to friends, colleagues and other people when you tell them we are fasting and building the habit of saying “No” to food occasionally.
- 6. Start paying more attention and become aware of the the balance of our 4 body systems: physical, emotional, spiritual and mental. We will be working on balancing all four.
- 7. Ray recommends that you do not start talking about it with everyone, as some people are simply not ready to handle the concept and can project their own fears and limiting beliefs onto you quite heavily. We have 2 unique workshops about integration just for that.
- 8. A week before the Process the participants are asked to begin a raw food diet, this helps during the deep detox process.
- 9. You will receive a detailed list of recommendations and preparations a month before the process.
The Schedule (Example):
Gradual fasting schedule
- On the first day of the Process we only eat fruits.
- On the second just drink juice.
- The third day we only drink water.
- Then we do 3.5 days of dry fasting.
- For the last days we only drink diluted juices.
What To Expect After The Pranic Living Retreat
Join The Spain Process
Pricing \ Packages
Deposits are non-refundable but transferable to any other future event that ray will hold.
(cortijo de ferradores, Malaga, Spain)
When: Dates not finalized
Where: Cortijo Ferradores is approximately 4 km from the village of Humilladero.
Laguna de Fuente de Piedra Lake and Park are within 15 minutes’ drive of the property. There is easy access to the A92 Motorway and you can reach Málaga in 50 minutes by car.
Check In: We will be organizing a group mini bus from the airport. For those travelling by car – Please arrive at the location by noon (12:00pm local time). The first meeting starts at 14:00. We end the retreat at 14:00 on the last day. If you wish to come a day early or wish to stay longer, please let us know in advance.
Closes Airport & Transportation options: Malaga International Airport
Travel time to Malaga: 01:15 hours
It offers charming country houses, 3 shared swimming pools and a garden.
The houses feature traditional décor, stone façades and beamed ceilings. All houses have a lounge with a sofa, a fireplace and a TV. There is also a kitchen or kitchenette. There are also tennis and volleyball courts.
Outdoor adventure is always at your doorstep with inspirational vistas, miles of hiking and biking trailsץ
Event Coordinator Contact
Join The Spain's Process
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you really not eat and drink? 1:47
2. Ray, what is your definition of Pranic Living? 8:14
3. What are the main benefits of living this way? 10:28
4. Is there a scientific explanation for Breatharianism? 17:05
5. So why do people actually die of starvation then? 27:46
6. If a person stops eating, does the digestive system start degenerating? 33:00
7. What does it take to become a breatharian? Is this for everyone? 36:49
8. Who cannot be a breatharian? 40:11
9. What does Pranic living have to do with the level of consciousness development? 41:52
10. When and how did this practice arrive to western society? 45:35