Pranic Living Initiation Workshop – April 2020 Spain
Pranic Living Initiation Workshop - April 2020 Humilladero, Spain
You heard the calling and want to learn more about the workshop?
- Experience Dry fasting under friendly supervision
- Freedom from all dependencies including food
- Healthiest lifestyle imaginable
- Maximize body potential while detoxing all that’s not needed anymore
- Boosted and Expanded awareness
- Increased level of Energy and Vitality
- Blissful sleep and feeling of freshness after waking up
- Engage your manifestation muscle and learning how to use it in your favor
Checkout this video to figure out if Pranic Living is for you
Meet Ray - Your Initiation Guide
Ray Maor - Your Breatharian Guide
Ray was initiated in Breatharian lifestyle in 2012 and has been practicing Pranic Living ever since. He is considered to be an inspirational guide and a representative of this lifestyle in the western world.
Recognizing the difficulties this lifestyle can impose in our western culture, Ray has created the Pranic Living initiation in order to bring the experience of breatharianism to modern society.
2018 Survey Results
Check what other people have experienced at Ray’s workshops
What to expect from the workshop?
Prepare for the process
- No need to over think the process. Just be excited and stay in the present moment. Once your mind is set to do it, you might feel some changes in your life begin to happen immediately .
- Read & learn about other breatharians so your sub-conscious will start accepting the idea and your belief system will begin to shift. You can download Ray’s book for free here.
- You can begin practicing a little by doing short water fasts. This is more of a mental & social preparation as you will see that it will become easy for you. It is mostly about how we respond to our friends, colleagues and other people when we tell them we are fasting and building the habit of saying “No” to food occasionally.
- Start being more aware of the the balance of our 4 body systems: physical, emotional, spiritual and mental. We will be working on balancing all four.
- Ray recommends that you do not start talking about it with everyone, as some people are simply not ready to handle the concept and can project their own fears and limiting beliefs onto you quite heavily. We have 2 unique workshops about integration just for that.
- A week before the Process the participants are asked to begin a raw food diet, this helps during the deep detox process.
What do we do in the workshop?
- Each morning we meet for a short and easy physical activity (it can be either yoga or Falun Dafa using ancient routines followed by specific breathing exercises and guided meditations). Activities are chosen for their special ability to support and strengthen the mind, body and spirit through the process and afterwards
- We have various workshops around the midday
- In the afternoon the group meets once again for more breathing exercises and guided meditations
- There are sharing circles and other group activities / workshops in the evenings
- There is free time between workshops to allow participants to experience and understand the evolving Self through this very special spiritual process
- There is one day of Vipassana (silence meditation) and a unique Karma Cleansing Exercise is shared
When: 02 – 10 Apr 2020
Where: Cortijo Ferradores
Please arrive at the hotel by noon (12:00pm local time). The first meeting starts at 14:00. We end the retreat at 14:00 on the last day. If you wish to come a day early or wish to stay longer, please let us know in advance.
Closest Airport: Málaga, Costa del Sol Airport (AGP)
Transportation options from the Airport: Airport to Cortijo de Ferradores
Cortijo Ferradores is approximately 4 km from the village of Humilladero. It offers charming country houses, 3 shared swimming pools and a garden.
The houses feature traditional décor, stone façades and beamed ceilings. All houses have a lounge with a sofa, a fireplace and a TV.
Accommodation is in shared rooms. Private accommodation is possible at the additional cost. Guests will be allocated a shared room based on gender and age unless otherwise requested by a couple to be together in a room. All the details will be provided in the Information Pack once you register.
Event Coordinator Info
If you have any questions about this workshop, please contact the Event Coordinator:
Event Coordinator contact (click to reveal)
Jake Mann +1 (508) 450 2250
Minimum deposit of 500 EUR required to register.
|Package Type||Price in EUR|
|Basic – Workshop||1,950|
|Comprehensive – Workshop + 2 monthly group integration support online meetings||2,350|
|Master – Workshop + 2 monthly group integration support online meetings + 3 personal ERA sessions with our breatharian specialist Lesley||2,750|
- LOW BUDGET APPLICATION – eligible to two participants only – see the details here
Note: All discounts are subject to change and can be revoked without any further notice.
Pay the outstanding amount on this website (same process with paying the deposit) or bring cash on the day of arrival.
Deposits (500 EUR) are non-refundable but transferable to any other event.
Reserve your spot
Experience living without food under professional guidance and without the fear of doing it wrong!
- Manifestation workshop (two parts) – for more details view this video from Ray’s lecture in Norway
- Basic channeling workshop
- A single day of Vipassana
- Unique Karmatic cleansing exercise
- Pranic energy workshop
- Integration with the outside world (two parts) – helps the participants understand how to explain himself and how to integrate the outside world with his new deeper truth. View sample of the workshop
Gradual fasting schedule
- On the first day of the Process we only eat fruits.
- On the second day just drink juice.
- The third day we only drink water.
- Then we do 3.5 days of dry fasting.
- For the last days we only drink diluted juices.
Have no fear in regards to the dry fasting. Even though it is completely normal to have some fear, please understand that this is because we have been conditioned to believe that we cannot live without water for more than 3 days. There are very logical reasons for the 4 days of dry fasting, which will be fully explained during the Process. It is generally a very happy surprise when participants find it easier than they initially expected.
What to expect after the pranic living retreat
- Caloric intake – On average participants reduce their caloric intake by 80%. Some more and some less, depending on the personal decision of the individual.
- Freedom – Participant receive the gift of independence – Being independent of food is one of the main reasons people decide to go through the process.
- Save money – The process itself returns its investment after just a few weeks or months. After that time your food expense savings become huge. And of course these savings continue as food bills become insignificant, leaving more money available for amazing experiences, securing a home etc.
- Reduce sleeping time – On average the participant will sleep around two thirds of their previous sleeping time leaving more quality time that may previously have been lacking in their life. On average each participant has 4 to 5 hours free every day. The combination of less sleep and time on food related issues such as shopping, cooking, washing dishes etc’. means these hours can be used to do whatever you like… Work, meditate, yoga… Who can say no to more free time?
- Clarity of thought and happiness – After the body cleanse itself, for the first time, after a lifetime of toxic build-up, there is a feeling of lightness and clarity of thought. The opposite is true when just after lunchtime it is very hard for most people to focus. When we allow the body to stay clean for a prolonged period of time, thoughts become clear and a feeling of connection and awareness becomes powerful. The clean Consciousness helps the heart to expand.
- Physical healing – Some of the participants go through different physical healing during the process. However, It is highly individual.
- More stamina, more energy, extra cold heat resistance (happens to some of the participants) – all the energy that was once used by the body to digest is now utilized elsewhere.
- More confidence – The Process has been formulated in such a way that it takes each participant through interesting and powerful inner processes designed to highlight and break/eliminate any personal limitations. The participant finds out that he has a very strong inner strength and lots of positive qualities. This helps them to break any social paradigms and become extremely confident in their inner mastery.
- A cessation of the feeling of hunger or thirst. If hunger does arise, then it is an indication that a negative emotion may be the cause and so helps it to be identified and resolved.
- An ideal body weight – after the process those that persist reach an ideal body weight.