Fully Supported Online Breatharian Initiation – USA & Canada 2022
Fully Supported Online Breatharian Initiation
(9 Days Total)
Wednesday March 16'th 2022
Sitting Is Limitated
You heard the calling and want to learn more about the workshop & the Breatharian lifestyle?
The most common question asked is - Why Go Pranic Living Breatharian in the first place??
First answer is - you are here...
There is a reason and synchronicity that has attracted you to experience this and you have been guided here for a reason.
Some other reasons are:
- Experience Dry fasting under friendly supervision
- Freedom from all dependencies including food
- Healthiest lifestyle imaginable
- Maximize body potential while detoxing all that’s not needed anymore
- Boosted and Expanded awareness
- Increased level of Energy and Vitality
- Blissful sleep and feeling of freshness after waking up
- Engage your manifestation muscle and learning how to use it in your favor
Is Pranic Living is for me? A short video to explain more.
Meet Ray - Your Initiation Guide
Ray Maor - Your Breatharian Guide
Ray was initiated in Breatharian lifestyle in 2012 and has been practicing Pranic Living ever since. He is considered to be an inspirational guide and a representative of this lifestyle in the western world.
Recognizing the difficulties this lifestyle can impose in our western culture, Ray has created the Pranic Living initiations in order to bring the experience of breatharianism to modern society.
During COVID Ray has decided to make the initiations more accessible and affordable transferring most of the planned initiations to be online and remote.
Meet Grace- Secondary Guide and Pranic Integration Leader
There are many moments in my life when I feel elevated and “high”. I also know the experience of deep sadness, loss, and grief. In other words, I experience life (and its force) for what it offers and instead of avoiding anything, I welcome it all for exploration and observation. Overall, I love connecting with others by sharing moments together. I love dancing, swimming, walking, and basking in the Sun. At times, I can be withdrawn and quiet when I feel the need for privacy and inner discovery. And that’s OK. I also enjoy being with and around others, be it people, animals, or nature in general. I am fascinated by consciousness and its manifestations. Exploring the Self is one of my passions.
In terms of my pranic journey, I did a 21-day process in India in April 2018. I also have been coordinating Ray’s 9-day retreats since 2018, including the two retreats I attended in Australia in 2018 and 2019. Since then I have been involved in Ray’s all global processes and have been providing support to others before, during, and after the retreats. I have been offering QHHT (Quantum Healing Hypnosis) sessions during the retreats in person and I continuously offer 1-on-1 online supporting sessions to many participants around the world. I always feel so honoured, privileged, and blessed when I witness another’s journey.
In Australia, I also co-founded the first-ever Pranic Festival in 2019. Ray was one of the guest speakers.
My role at the online integrated process retreats is to support you in ways I do best. I will be present to your needs, I will listen, and I will hold the space for you to gently and gracefully notice how prana nourishes you. I will also support you in ways that are beyond the spoken word.
Feel free to connect with me at any time. I am here for you! I will also allocate some time for individual sessions before, during, and after the actual initiation. So, just know that I am here to assist you whenever you need me, if at all.
2018 Survey Results
Check what other people have experienced at Ray’s workshops
What to expect from the Fully Supported Online Breatharian Initiation?
Prepare for the process
- No need to overthink the process. Just be excited and stay in the present moment. Once your mind is set to do it, you might feel some changes in your life begin to happen immediately.
- Read & learn about other breatharians so your subconscious can continue to further accept the idea and your belief system will begin to shift. You can download Ray’s book for free here.
- You can begin practicing a little by doing short water fasts. This is more of mental & social preparation as you will see that it will become easy for you. It is mostly about how we respond to our friends, colleagues and other people when we tell them we are fasting and building the habit of saying “No” to food occasionally.
- Start being more aware of the balance of our four body systems: physical, emotional, spiritual, and mental. We will be working on balancing all four.
- Ray recommends that you do not start talking about it with everyone, as some people are simply not ready to handle the concept and can project their own fears and limiting beliefs onto you quite heavily. We have 2 unique workshops about integration just for that.
- A week before the Process the participants are asked to begin a raw food diet that helps during the deep detox process.
What do we do in the online Breatharian Initiation?
- We will meet twice a day. You will personally connect with both Ray & Grace online on every day. Ray will be teaching about the physical aspects of breatharianism, preparations, morning activities, guided meditations and integration into life workshops in most mornings Grace will be introducing pranic breath artistry and will be guiding the evening sharing circles.
- You will be asked to complete engaging projects during the day, either by yourself or with a remote partner
- There will also be some autonomous time between workshops to allow the participants to experience and understand the evolving Self through this very special spiritual and sacred process.
- There will be one full day of Vipassana (silence meditation) and a unique Karma Cleansing Exercise is shared.
Fully Supported Online Breatharian Initiation Information
When: March 1-Week Preparation (9-15 March 2022) + Live 9-day Initiation (Wednesday 16 March 2022 – Friday 24 March 2022) + 6-week Integration afterward (till 5 May 2022)
Where: ONLINE at the place of your choice. Ray strongly recommends finding a reclusive (solitary) environment if you can. The further away you are from our “regular” life, social media, obligations, family, friends and work – the better.
Event Coordinator contact (click to reveal)
A USD500 deposit is required to register. The deposit is a part of the full payment and not separate from it.
The deposit is fully refundable in case of the event being cancelled.
|Package Type||Price in USD|
|COMPLETE Package: Preparation + Online Fully Supported 9-day Breatharian Initiation + 6 week Integration||1,500
+ $1000 remaining)
|Additional private sessions with Grace, if required (more information in the Information Pack)||$120 per hour|
- Refer a friend or join with a partner for USD200 OFF discount (USD100 each off). Let us know about the arrangement when applying ♥
Note: All discounts are subject to change and can be revoked without any further notice.
Pay the outstanding amount on this website (same process with paying the deposit).
Deposits (500 USD) are non-refundable, but transferable to any other future online initiation event that Ray will hold.
However, the transfer must be requested at least a month prior to the process (that is by 15 February 2022). In case of event cancellation by the organizing team – the deposit is fully refundable.
Reserve your spot
Experience living without food under professional guidance and without the fear of doing it wrong!
- Manifestation workshop (two parts) – for more details view this video from Ray’s lecture in Norway
- Energy bringing techniques.
- Ray’s personal guided Meditations.
- A single day of Vipassana
- Unique Karmatic cleansing exercise
- Integration with the outside world (two parts) – helps the participants understand how to explain himself and how to integrate the outside world with his new deeper truth. View sample of the workshop
Gradual fasting schedule
- On the first day of the Process we only eat fruits.
- On the second day just drink juice.
- The third day we only drink water.
- Then we do 3.5 days of dry fasting.
- For the last days we only drink diluted juices.
Have no fear in regards to the dry fasting. Even though it is completely normal to have some fear, please understand that this is because we have been conditioned to believe that we cannot live without water for more than 3 days. There are very logical reasons for the 4 days of dry fasting, which will be fully explained during the Process. It is generally a very happy surprise when participants find it easier than they initially expected.
What to expect after the pranic living retreat
- Caloric intake – On average participants reduce their caloric intake by 80%. Some more and some less, depending on the personal decision of the individual.
- Freedom – Participant receive the gift of independence – Being independent of food is one of the main reasons people decide to go through the process.
- Save money – The process itself returns its investment after just a few weeks or months. After that time your food expense savings become huge. And of course these savings continue as food bills become insignificant, leaving more money available for amazing experiences, securing a home etc.
- Reduce sleeping time – On average the participant will sleep around two thirds of their previous sleeping time leaving more quality time that may previously have been lacking in their life. On average each participant has 4 to 5 hours free every day. The combination of less sleep and time on food related issues such as shopping, cooking, washing dishes etc’. means these hours can be used to do whatever you like… Work, meditate, yoga… Who can say no to more free time?
- Clarity of thought and happiness – After the body cleanse itself, for the first time, after a lifetime of toxic build-up, there is a feeling of lightness and clarity of thought. The opposite is true when just after lunchtime it is very hard for most people to focus. When we allow the body to stay clean for a prolonged period of time, thoughts become clear and a feeling of connection and awareness becomes powerful. The clean Consciousness helps the heart to expand.
- Physical healing – Some of the participants go through different physical healing during the process. However, It is highly individual.
- More stamina, more energy, extra cold heat resistance (happens to some of the participants) – all the energy that was once used by the body to digest is now utilized elsewhere.
- More confidence – The Process has been formulated in such a way that it takes each participant through interesting and powerful inner processes designed to highlight and break/eliminate any personal limitations. The participant finds out that he has a very strong inner strength and lots of positive qualities. This helps them to break any social paradigms and become extremely confident in their inner mastery.
- A cessation of the feeling of hunger or thirst. If hunger does arise, then it is an indication that a negative emotion may be the cause and so helps it to be identified and resolved.
- An ideal body weight – after the process those that persist reach an ideal body weight.