Spain – January 2019
WHY PRANIC LIVING?
Experience Dry fasting under friendly supervision
Freedom from dependencies • Healthiest lifestyle imaginable
Maximize body potential • Boosted awareness
ENERGY and VITALITY • Restful sleep and more time!
Longevity • Freedom in anything you set your mind to
When: January 18th – 26th, 2019
Where: Cortijo de Ferradores, Humilladero District, Málaga, Spain
Closest Airport: Málaga, Costa del Sol Airport (AGP)
Transportation options from Airport: Airport to Cortijo de Ferradores
Event Organizer contact (click to open)
If you have any logistics question (i.e. getting from the airport to the retreat center) please contact Rebecca
Rebecca Shaw ([email protected])
|Bring a friend||1,740€ each|
(deducted from price)
- Prices listed in EURO
- Prices are all inclusive except transportation
- Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your registration up to three weeks prior to event. Deposit fee is non-refundable but can be transferable to another retreat of your choosing.
- COMPLIMENTARY TREATMENTS AVAILABLE AT ADDITIONAL COST
Low budget/discounted application– ALREADY TAKEN, Please check other workshops as these offers go quickly!
You can experience whatever is calling you without the fear of getting it wrong!
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE PRANIC LIVING RETREAT
Prepare for the process
- Leave the process to the process. No need to over think it. Just be excited and stay in the present moment. Once you really decide to do it, you might feel some changes in your life begin to happen.
- Read & learn about other breatharians so your sub-conscious will get in the habit and your belief system will begin to shift. You can download Ray’s book for free here.
- You can begin practicing a little by doing short water fasts. This is more of a mental & social preparation as you will see that it will become easy for you. It is mostly about how we respond to our friends, colleagues and other people when we tell them we are fasting and building the habit of saying “No” to food occasionally.
- Start being more aware of the the balance of our 4 body systems: physical, emotional, spiritual and mental. We will be working on balancing all four.
- Ray recommends that you do not start talking about it with everyone, as some people are simply not ready to handle the concept and can project their own fears and limiting beliefs onto you quite heavily. We have 2 unique workshops about integration just for that.
- A week before the Process the participants are asked to begin a raw food diet, this helps during the deep detox process.
Every day in the process
Every morning we meet for a short and easy physical exercise using ancient routines followed by specific breathing exercises and a guided meditation. These are all chosen for their special ability to support and strengthen the mind, body and spirit through the process and post process.
During noon time we have different workshops.
Every afternoon the group meets once again for breathing exercises and guided meditations.
In between workshops/sessions there remains a lot of free time to allow the participants to experience and understand the evolving Self through this very special spiritual process.
Every night there is a sharing circle and some nights we have other group activities, workshops / classes / films.
There will be one day of Vipassana and you will learn a unique Karma Cleansing Exercise.
- Manifestation workshop (two parts) – for more details view this video from Ray’s lecture in Norway
- Basic channeling workshop
- A single day of Vipassana
- Unique Karmatic cleansing exercise
- Pranic energy workshop
- Integration with the outside world (two parts) – helps the participants understand how to explain himself and how to integrate the outside world with his new deeper truth. View sample of the workshop
Gradual fasting schedule
- On the first day of the Process we only eat fruits.
- On the second day just drink juice.
- The third day we only drink water.
- Then we do 3.5 days of dry fasting.
- For the last days we only drink diluted juices.
Have no fear in regards to the dry fasting. Even though it is completely normal to have some fear, please understand that this is because we have been conditioned to believe that we cannot live without water for more than 3 days. There are very logical reasons for the 4 days of dry fasting, which will be fully explained during the Process. It is generally a very happy surprise when participants find it easier than they initially expected.
What to expect after the pranic living retreat
- Caloric intake – On average participants reduce their caloric intake by 80%. Some more and some less, depending on the personal decision of the individual.
- Freedom – Participant receive the gift of independence – Being independent of food is one of the main reasons people decide to go through the process.
- Save money – The process itself returns its investment after just a few weeks or months. After that time your food expense savings become huge. And of course these savings continue as food bills become insignificant, leaving more money available for amazing experiences, securing a home etc.
- Reduce sleeping time – On average the participant will sleep around two thirds of their previous sleeping time leaving more quality time that may previously have been lacking in their life. On average each participant has 4 to 5 hours free every day. The combination of less sleep and time on food related issues such as shopping, cooking, washing dishes etc’. means these hours can be used to do whatever you like… Work, meditate, yoga… Who can say no to more free time?
- Clarity of thought and happiness – After the body cleanse itself, for the first time, after a lifetime of toxic build-up, there is a feeling of lightness and clarity of thought. The opposite is true when just after lunchtime it is very hard for most people to focus. When we allow the body to stay clean for a prolonged period of time, thoughts become clear and a feeling of connection and awareness becomes powerful. The clean Consciousness helps the heart to expand.
- Physical healing – Some of the participants go through different physical healing during the process. However, It is highly individual.
- More stamina, more energy, extra cold heat resistance (happens to some of the participants) – all the energy that was once used by the body to digest is now utilized elsewhere.
- More confidence – The Process has been formulated in such a way that it takes each participant through interesting and powerful inner processes designed to highlight and break/eliminate any personal limitations. The participant finds out that he has a very strong inner strength and lots of positive qualities. This helps them to break any social paradigms and become extremely confident in their inner mastery.
- A cessation of the feeling of hunger or thirst. If hunger does arise, then it is an indication that a negative emotion may be the cause and so helps it to be identified and resolved.
- An ideal body weight – after the process those that persist reach an ideal body weight.
Inside the retreat
Ray describes the process
Pranic living documentary
GET TO KNOW RAY
Ray discovered the Breatharian lifestyle in 2012 and jumped right in. Since then Ray is considered to be an inspirational guide and a representative of this lifestyle in the western world.
Recognizing the difficulties this lifestyle carries in the west, Ray has created the Pranic Living Retreat initiation in order to bring the experience of breatharianism to modern societies. He is the primary guide for every initiation workshop.