Ecuador – Oct 2019
- Ecuador Oct 2019 -
+ Ayahuasca ceremony
You heard the calling and want to learn more about the workshop?
- Experience Dry fasting under friendly supervision
- Freedom from all dependencies including food
- Healthiest lifestyle imaginable
- Maximize body potential while detoxing all that’s not needed anymore
- Boosted and Expanded awareness
- Increased level of Energy and Vitality
- Blissful sleep and feeling of freshness after waking up
- Engage your manifestation muscle and learning how to use it in your favor
Checkout this video to figure out of Pranic Living is for you
What have people experienced on the previous workshops?
What to expect from the workshop?
Prepare for the process
- No need to over think the process. Just be excited and stay in the present moment. Once your mind is set to do it, you might feel some changes in your life begin to happen immediately .
- Read & learn about other breatharians so your sub-conscious will start accepting the idea and your belief system will begin to shift. You can download Ray’s book for free here.
- You can begin practicing a little by doing short water fasts. This is more of a mental & social preparation as you will see that it will become easy for you. It is mostly about how we respond to our friends, colleagues and other people when we tell them we are fasting and building the habit of saying “No” to food occasionally.
- Start being more aware of the the balance of our 4 body systems: physical, emotional, spiritual and mental. We will be working on balancing all four.
- Ray recommends that you do not start talking about it with everyone, as some people are simply not ready to handle the concept and can project their own fears and limiting beliefs onto you quite heavily. We have 2 unique workshops about integration just for that.
- A week before the Process the participants are asked to begin a raw food diet, this helps during the deep detox process.
What do we do in the workshop?
Every morning we meet for a short and easy physical exercise using ancient routines followed by specific breathing exercises and a guided meditation. These are all chosen for their special ability to support and strengthen the mind, body and spirit through the process and post process.
During noon time we have different workshops.
Every afternoon the group meets once again for breathing exercises and guided meditations.
In between workshops/sessions there remains a lot of free time to allow the participants to experience and understand the evolving Self through this very special spiritual process.
Every night there is a sharing circle and some nights we have other group activities, workshops / classes / films.
There will be one day of Vipassana and you will learn a unique Karma Cleansing Exercise.
When: Oct 06 – 14 2019 (9 days)
Please arrive at the hotel by noon (12:00pm local time). The first meeting starts at 14:00. We end the retreat at 14:00 on the last day. If you wish to come a day early or wish to stay longer, please let us know in advance.
This place is a Heaven on Earth. Check out the link below for more info about this beautiful gem.
Madre Tierra Resort & Spa, Vilcabamba
Event Contact Info
We will be adding Ayahusaca ceremony with limited spaces available. Please contact to Belen email@example.com for more info
If you have any questions about this workshop, please contact the event organizer:
We made the pricing afordable
PACKAGE PRICES (in USD)
Early-bird prices* (until 14th July 2019)
|Room Type (and max availability)||Basic package*|
|Basic Private Room||$1750|
|Delux Private Room||$1950|
|Couples Basic Room||$3100 ($1550 each)|
|Couples Delux Room||$3400 ($1700 each)|
* deposit payment must be made before 14th Jul 2019 to be included in Early-bird pricing
Regular prices (from 15th July 2019)
|Room Type (and max availability)||Basic package*|
|Basic Private Room||$1950|
|Delux Private Room||$2350|
|Couples Basic Room||$3500 ($1750 each)|
|Couples Delux Room||$3800 ($1900 each)|
Local residency application
Cost $1150 available for locals. Spaces limited. Make sure to mention your residency when applying
Low budget application
LB applicants will be helping with a few small tasks during the retreat.
Cost $950 for eligible candidates. Apply for the Low Budget Program
Minimum deposit of $500 required to register. Deposit is nonrefundable but always transferable to another event
You may cancel your registration up to four weeks prior the event. Deposit is nonrefundable but always transferable to another event.
Start and Finish dates and times
Please arrive at Madre Tierra Resort & Spa by noon (12:00pm) local time. The first meeting begins at 14:00 on the 6th.
We end the retreat at 14:00 on the 14th. If you wish to come a day early or wish to stay longer, please let us know in advance.
Nearby airports and other transport options:
Your international flight will arrive in either Quito or Guayaquil. The Quito airport is brand new and flight connections are better. There are several daily nonstop flights from cities from the U.S., South America and Europe.
Direct flights to Quito:
- New York City – Jet Blue, TAME, Delta
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida – Jet Blue, TAME, Delta
- Houston Texas – United Airlines
- Amsterdam – KLM airlines
- Frankfurt – Lufthansa
From Quito, book a domestic flight to our closest city Loja (LOH). The flights from Quito to Loja are on comfortable jets operated by Tame Airlines.
Many travelers choose to overnight in Quito. You may contact the event organizer (use the form bellow) for a hotel recommendations near the Quito airport. Prices for hotels and taxis are reasonable.
When you’ve purchased your domestic air tickets, contact the event organizer and he’ll arrange a taxi to pick you up at Loja airport for the ninety minute scenic ride through the Andean foothills.
The taxi cost is $40 USD. Often several of the participants will arrive on the same flight, in which case the taxi cost is divided among the group. The driver will be holding a Vilcabamba sign.
Reserve your spot
Get to know Ray
Ray was initiated in Breatharian lifestyle in 2012 and has been practicing Pranic Living ever since. He is considered to be an inspirational guide and a representative of this lifestyle in the western world.
Recognizing the difficulties this lifestyle can impose in our western culture, Ray has created the Pranic Living initiation in order to bring the experience of breatharianism to modern society.
Experience living without food under professional guidance and without the fear of doing it wrong!
- Manifestation workshop (two parts) – for more details view this video from Ray’s lecture in Norway
- Basic channeling workshop
- A single day of Vipassana
- Unique Karmatic cleansing exercise
- Pranic energy workshop
- Integration with the outside world (two parts) – helps the participants understand how to explain himself and how to integrate the outside world with his new deeper truth. View sample of the workshop
Gradual fasting schedule
- On the first day of the Process we only eat fruits.
- On the second day just drink juice.
- The third day we only drink water.
- Then we do 3.5 days of dry fasting.
- For the last days we only drink diluted juices.
Have no fear in regards to the dry fasting. Even though it is completely normal to have some fear, please understand that this is because we have been conditioned to believe that we cannot live without water for more than 3 days. There are very logical reasons for the 4 days of dry fasting, which will be fully explained during the Process. It is generally a very happy surprise when participants find it easier than they initially expected.
What to expect after the pranic living retreat
- Caloric intake – On average participants reduce their caloric intake by 80%. Some more and some less, depending on the personal decision of the individual.
- Freedom – Participant receive the gift of independence – Being independent of food is one of the main reasons people decide to go through the process.
- Save money – The process itself returns its investment after just a few weeks or months. After that time your food expense savings become huge. And of course these savings continue as food bills become insignificant, leaving more money available for amazing experiences, securing a home etc.
- Reduce sleeping time – On average the participant will sleep around two thirds of their previous sleeping time leaving more quality time that may previously have been lacking in their life. On average each participant has 4 to 5 hours free every day. The combination of less sleep and time on food related issues such as shopping, cooking, washing dishes etc’. means these hours can be used to do whatever you like… Work, meditate, yoga… Who can say no to more free time?
- Clarity of thought and happiness – After the body cleanse itself, for the first time, after a lifetime of toxic build-up, there is a feeling of lightness and clarity of thought. The opposite is true when just after lunchtime it is very hard for most people to focus. When we allow the body to stay clean for a prolonged period of time, thoughts become clear and a feeling of connection and awareness becomes powerful. The clean Consciousness helps the heart to expand.
- Physical healing – Some of the participants go through different physical healing during the process. However, It is highly individual.
- More stamina, more energy, extra cold heat resistance (happens to some of the participants) – all the energy that was once used by the body to digest is now utilized elsewhere.
- More confidence – The Process has been formulated in such a way that it takes each participant through interesting and powerful inner processes designed to highlight and break/eliminate any personal limitations. The participant finds out that he has a very strong inner strength and lots of positive qualities. This helps them to break any social paradigms and become extremely confident in their inner mastery.
- A cessation of the feeling of hunger or thirst. If hunger does arise, then it is an indication that a negative emotion may be the cause and so helps it to be identified and resolved.
- An ideal body weight – after the process those that persist reach an ideal body weight.